jueves, 8 de septiembre de 2011

49 - Who fucking are you to judge me?

Al natural. 0 make up, 0 retoques.






''I want to inspire people.. I especially want to inspire young girls. Girls who think they're never good enough. Girls who compare themselves to the girls in the magazines. I want to help girls understand that before other people love them, they must learn to love themselves. With my help, I want girls to look in the mirror and like what they see. It doesn't matter what shape or what colour you are. You were put on this earth for a reason, and that reason is because you are special. I want women to smile for the blessings they have, and not pine for what they don't. Love who YOU are, not want your parents or your boyfriend want you to be. Most importantly... I want all girls, no matter what age, to realise that, they do not have to confirm to being ANYTHING other than themselves..''




Dios, me ha encantado. Sólo por eso merece la pena suscribirse a su canal, sin duda.
http://www.youtube.com/user/UglyFaceOfBeauty

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario